The way we work
Words Transcription Service makes delivering high quality transcriptions to you - on time and at the lowest possible price - our top priority. To achieve this, it's good to be clear about the context surrounding your transcript requirement.
- When do you start planning the job? Including us at the outset gives you certainty that your transcripts are ordered for timely completion and delivery.
- Do you require timecode? If you want us to insert timecode, it will benefit you enormously to discuss with your sound technician the best way of recording this.
- What are you going to use the transcript for? Knowing this allows us to be clear with you about "ums and ers", tidying up, formatting, etc.
- How can you help us? The higher the quality of the audio you give us, the faster we can transcribe. If your transcript includes lots of names or technical words, it's great if you can supply any supporting presentations. If we are transcribing a webcast, a direct link is very useful to us.
- When do you require delivery? Clarity on timing allows us to plan our work and make sure we always meet your deadlines. Just imagine if all our clients said, "As soon as possible, please".
- Is it super urgent? We recognise that there are occasions - and they are becoming much more frequent - when your clients require a turnaround faster even than 24 hours, and we are in our element here. Talk to us as early as possible, and we can offer you an express service at a fraction of the price you will pay elsewhere.
t: UK +44 (0)20 8144 9227, Ireland +353 (0)61 924923, +353 (0)86 100 5110